This recipe for keto peanut butter mousse is shared by Mariah Wolfe. The great part about recipes like this one is just how simple they are to prepare. We often think that a good dessert has to take time and effort and lots of complicated techniques. But when you taste the creamy richness of this peanut butter mousse, you will realize that the brilliance is in the simplicity.
Amount Per Serving (1 serving = 1/4 of recipe) Calories 301Calories from Fat 239 fat 26.5g Carbohydrates 5.6g Fiber 0.8g Protein 5.9g
Ingredients Of Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream (more if needed to thin the mixture)
- 4 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
Method Of Keto Peanut Butter Mousse
- In a medium bowl, whip the 1/2 cup of cream until it holds stiff peaks. Set aside.
- In another medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth and creamy. Add the sweetener and vanilla. If your peanut butter is unsalted, add a pinch of salt as well. Beat until smooth.
- If your mixture is overly thick, add about 2 tbsp heavy cream to lighten it and beat until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream until no streaks remain. Spoon or pipe into little dessert glasses.
- Drizzle with a little low carb chocolate sauce, if desired.