This recipe for keto pizza roll-ups is shared by Miranda EDonmoyer Miles. You need only two ingredients to make this yummy treat. You can take any type of pizza slice for this. You can have this with any low carb dip sauce. You can also make keto pizza at home with this recipe link http://www.neelscorner.com/quick-keto-pizza-recipe/
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75, Total Carbohydrates: 0, Fiber: 0, Sugar Alcohols: 0, Net Carbohydrates: 0, Total Fat: 5, Protein: 8
Ingredients Of Keto Pizza Roll-ups
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Place sliced cheese on parchment paper to avoid any sticking. Put in the oven for 6 minutes or until cheese slices start to brown around the edges. Remove from the oven.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning on melted cheese and add as little or as much pepperoni as you would like. I did 3 mini slices per cheese slice.
- Give the cheese about 2 minutes to cool, then gently roll them up and serve.
- These rolls taste good when served hot and you can serve them with homemade mayo or with any keto-friendly sauce or dip of your choice.