Keto Pound Cake is very moist and it just melts in your mouth. Each slice has 3 net gram carbs and 275 calories. You can have it with whipped cream or some cheese cream. Try it as you will find all ingredients in your kitchen. You will get 8 servings from this recipe. Here are some more keto recipes for you http://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Pound Cake
- 5 large eggs
- 115 g full-fat cream cheese (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (60 ml)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour (150 g)
- 1/2 cup granulated swerve or erythritol, or to taste
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
Method Of Keto Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 175 °C/ 350 °F (conventional), or 155 °C/ 310 °F (fan assisted) and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Place the eggs, cream cheese, butter, cream, vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl and beat using a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the remaining dry ingredients and beat once more until incorporated.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake 30-40 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean. The exact time depends on the size of your loaf pan. The wider it is the less time it will take to cook through.
- Store at room temperature for up to two days or in the fridge for up to a week.