This recipe for keto Pumpkin cake is shared by Tami Fedewa. She took this recipe from Vernaz Mittal who runs a group by the name of low carb/keto recipes and having fun. Christmas and Thanksgiving are just around the corner so you can make this on that special day and you will not feel left out with others having sweets. Here are some other easy and quick keto recipes for you to try
Ingredients Of Keto Pumpkin Cake
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 4 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup Bocha Sweet
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree fresh or tin
- 5 tbsps melted butter
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 3 medium eggs
Method Of Keto Pumpkin Cake
- Mix all together in a bowl. Spray bread pan then line with parchment paper and spray again.
- Smooth batter into bread loaf pan of 8 inches and bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 25 min or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool then top with cream cheese frosting. 1/2 bar soften cream cheese, 1 tsp vanilla, and 3 Tbsp powdered Bocha Sweet or sweetener of your choice. Put in the fridge to cool.
- You can also have this without any topping and warm from the oven.
What is Boca sweet
bochasweet is zero-calorie sweetener