Everyone loved this keto skillet cookie. You can serve it with whipped cream or you can also eat it as it is. I like it warm direct from the oven. You can also have it with keto-friendly ice cream. It has 4 net carbs.
Ingredients Of Keto Skillet Cookie
- 3/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 2/3 Cup keto sweetener of your choice
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 9 ounce bag Lilly,s chocolate chips
Method Of Keto Skiller Cookie
- Pre-heat oven to 350F and grease a 10-inch oven-proof skillet with butter or cooking spray.
- Add melted butter and sweetener to a stand mixer (or hand mixer with a large bowl) mix on medium until combined.
- Add 2 eggs and vanilla and mix until all combined. Add in almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix until dough forms. Fold in Lily’s Chocolate Chips. Press into the skillet in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. 20 minutes will result in a gooey skillet cookie while 25 minutes will be firmer.
- Cut into 10 slices and serve with your favorite keto friendly ice cream. Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section.