This recipe For Keto skillet Pizza Is Shared By keto with Kristin. This keto pizza can have a deep dish feel or a thinner crust depending on the size of your skillet. Non-keto people can also eat it happily.
Ingredients Of Keto Skillet Pizza
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup almond flour
- Pinch of salt & pepper
Method Of Keto Skillet Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and grease a cast iron pan (I use a generous amount of olive oil spray)
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella together in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir and heat additional 20 seconds until melted and mixing smoothly.
- Add beaten eggs to almond flour, and mix well.
- Combine with the cheese mixture and work until a dough is formed (I use my hands!).
- Push dough into cast iron skillet (like you would for a deep dish pizza – I cover my hands in oil first so that the dough doesn’t stick to them!). Poke holes to avoid air bubbles. Bake for 10-15 minutes (I bake for 15 min).
- Then add low-carb pizza sauce (Rao‘s), place desired toppings, and return to the oven for another 10-15 min! (I bake another 15 minutes, but I broil the top a little for the last couple of minutes to crisp the top!)Let it cool for 10-15 minutes before serving!!