I love this season because of the fresh strawberries. All I can see are big red bright strawberries everywhere and this fruit is love for people who are on the keto diet. So today I decided to make some keto strawberry cupcakes.
This one cupcake has 3 net carb. Total fat is 3.8g, protein 1.6g. Here are some other keto recipes https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Ingredients Of Keto Strawberry Cupcakes
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 3 tbsp powdered erythritol, or 1 tbsp sugar or stevia equivalent
- 1/4 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 large egg or 2 small eggs
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
Method Of Keto Strawberry Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Put cupcakes paper covers in a muffin tray.
- Combine all dry ingredients (stirring well), then stir in wet.
- Scoop into muffin cups, filling about 2/3 of the way up. Bake 15 to 20 minutes on the center rack.
- Remove from the oven and let cool an additional 10 minutes, during which time they will continue to firm up.
- Heat strawberries in a pan with some keto-friendly sugar and little water. When your cupcakes are ready, let them cool down first, and then pour strawberry mixture on them.
- Serve freshly baked cupcakes with keto creamy coffee and enjoy your evening with this comfy food. You can also store these cupcakes in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days on the shelf. You can also freeze them.
The strawberry cupcakes look delicious, but how many strawberries do I use. The amount was not included in the recipe.
take one and half cups of strawberries