This recipe is shared by Mahvish Sameer. Currently, she is running her own food page on Instagram. You all can follow her here@sweettooth_by_mahvish. Here is a recipe for Lahori Fried Fish made by her. I hope you all like and follow her for more yummy recipes. Here is another of my famous crispy fish recipe.
- 1kg fish fillet
- 2tbsp whole coriander
- 2tbsp cumin seeds
- 2tsp chaat masala
- 2tsp red chili flakes
- 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1/2tsp red chili powder
Method Of Lahori Fried Fish
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add little water and make a thick paste.
- Now add fish fillet in the paste and marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Heat oil and fry fish on medium heat till its golden brown from both sides. Serve hot.
- You can freeze this fish after applying all spices. Fry it whenever you need to eat. You can freeze it up to 2 months in an airtight box or in some ziplock bags.
- Try this recipe and do share your feedback in the comments section below. Try to avoid eating fish from June to mid-august because it is breeding season and fish lay eggs in these months.