Ingredients Of Lemon Baked Chicken Breasts
- 2 whole chicken breasts, halved
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp oregano
Method Of Lemon Baked Chicken Breasts
- In a large pan, heat the butter and olive oil over medium heat, when butter melts then add chicken and sauté it until its golden brown.
- Transfer chicken to baking dish. Add the vinegar and thyme and oregano in a pan, bring the liquid to boil, scraping up the brown bits and pour the pan juices over the chicken.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, sprinkle lemon juice and bake it in preheated oven for 30 minutes or till the chicken is tender.
- Serve hot with salad or jacket potatoes or rice.