I have posted now more then 100 recipes and i don’t want you to stick with my way of cooking. You can add more flavors and spices according to your taste and need. Keep trying new things and you can modify the original recipe into something more yummy and tasty. Some people like spicy food and others prefer light spices, so try to add more or less according to your eating habits. Enjoy:)))
- 500 gm fish, cut into thin slices
- 2 lemon’s juice
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 50 gm butter
- 3 potatoes, boiled, cut in cubes
- 3 tomatoes
- 3 red peppers, chopped
- Basil leaves chopped, handful
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Olive oil as required
- Mix half the lemon juice, garlic and salt and marinate the fish in the mixture for 30 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a pan and sauté potatoes lightly, add red pepper, basil, salt and pepper. Mix it well and set it aside.
- Dry the fish with kitchen towel, spread it on flat surface and spoon small portions of potato mixture over each slice. Roll up the slices and secure them with thread.
- Heat oil in pan and shallow fry till golden brown.
- Remove the thread and serve fish rolls with salad.
- Mix potatoes,red pepper and tomatoes. In olive oil mix remaining lemon juice, salt and pepper, and prepare a dressing. Pour it over salad and serve.