This lemon steamed fish recipe is made and shared by Farah Siddiqui. She used basa fish fillets. You can take any fish of your choice. This recipe is perfect for people on diet. Enjoy this lemon steamed fish without worrying about calories.
Ingredients Of Lemon Steamed Fish
- 1/2 kg boneless fish fillets
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Flour for coating
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Steamed vegetables of your choice (baby potatoes, green beans, carrots, onions etc.)
Method Of Lemon Steamed Fish
- Marinate fish with salt, black pepper and lemon juice for one hour.
- Coat fish with thin layer of flour.Dust off extra flour from fish. Fry in non stick pan with 2tbsp olive oil. Fry for 2 minutes just to give fish golden color.
- Now put fish in oven at 350 degrees covered with foil for 5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.