This recipe for low carb keto bagels is shared by Annie Long. These bagels are low carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free. They have crispy crust and light and airy from inside. This recipe will make 6 bagels. You can make them in the donut tray. Here are more keto recipes for you to try https://www.neelscorner.com/category/food/keto-recipes/
Each bagel contains about 5g net carbs. 1 bagel | Calories: 360 kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 346mg | Potassium: 371mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 520IU | Calcium: 442mg | Iron: 1.8mg
Ingredients Of Low Carb Keto Bagels
- 2.5 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 oz Cream Cheese full fat
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Sesame seeds
- poppy seeds
Method Of Low Carb Keto Bagels
- In a large microwavable bowl add in the mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave for 1 minute. Mix together. Then microwave for an additional 1 minute.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the almond flour and baking powder and mix well. Crack in the eggs and get them mixing to be well incorporated.
- Pour in the melted mozzarella and cream cheese mixture and mix well together with a hand mixer to form a dough-like texture.
- Use cooking spray to grease up a 6-cavity donut tray. Spread the dough evenly throughout all 6 bagels. If you’re going to use your hands, make sure you grease them up first with oil.
- Drizzle the top with olive oil and sprinkle poppy seeds and sesame seeds over the top of each bagel generously.
- Heat up the oven to 400F cook the bagels for about 18 minutes, or until golden brown.