This recipe for low carb raspberry cheesecake bites is shared by Sonia Rivera. Each cheesecake bite has 3 net grams. You can also use them as fat bombs. This recipe is family and kid-friendly so get ready to make a double batch. You can make them in a mini muffin tray.
Ingredients Of Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sweetener, such as Lakanto Monkfruit
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
For Raspberry Sauce
- 3 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sweetener
Method Of Low Carb Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Beat together the cream cheese and eggs until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla to the cream cheese mixture and mix until well combined. Do not overmix.
- Pour the batter evenly between the 12 muffin wells. Use a large cookie scoop to get evenly sized portions every time.
- Add the raspberries and sweetener to a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Drop 3 dots of raspberry sauce over each cheesecake and swirl through the batter with a toothpick.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until just slightly jiggly in the center.
- Cool completely on the counter before transferring to the refrigerator to finish cooling.
- 3 net carbs for each..
Did you use regular muffin pan or mini muffin pan?