Daily mothers have to think what to give kids in lunch for school. Kids needs variety in their lunch on daily basis, so it is tough job for mothers. Following recipe is easy and you can pack these sandwiches in aluminum foil and it can be used after 7-8 hours. It is simple enough to make everyday with little variations. You can also serve them to your guests with tea.
- 6-8 slices bread
- 200 gm boneless chicken,cut in small stripes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- Cheese slices as required
- 1 cup ketchup
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp crushed red chili
- 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- First we will make the chicken, heat oil in a pan and stir fry the garlic paste in it. Now add chicken,salt, red chili and black chili. Cook till its done and dry.
- Beat the eggs with salt and make 3 omelets in a non –stick pan. Cut them from center into 2 pieces.
- Now heat the bread slices in pan from both sides till they are light golden in color. Remove the edges.
- Apply ketchup on one slice, place omelet on it,then chicken slices, cheese slice and mayonnaise over cheese. Cover it with other slice with ketchup or mayonnaise on it.
- Cut it in triangles.
Tip: You can also place salad leave and tomatoes in it , but only if you want to eat it on spot. If you are giving it to kids for lunch then don’t place tomatoes or salad leaves because their taste will change after some time.