Here is a recipe for your weekend dinner. It is macaroni cheese pizza by chef Tahir. Pizza and macaroni in one meal is my dream come true. Love all the flavors which I get in this pizza.
Ingredients Of Macaroni Cheese Pizza
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (105F)
- 1/4 cup dry milk
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 4 cups Flour
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Dry yeast
- 2 tbsp. oil (for dough)
- 240 gm. oil (60 gm. per pan)
Pizza Tomato Sauce Ingredients
- 500 gram fresh ripe tomatoes
- 1 Tsp. Dry Oregano
- 1 tbsp. fresh Basil
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp. black pepper powder
Blend all these ingredients of pizza sauce till it forms a puree.
Ingredients Of Macaroni Filling
- 1 cup macaroni
- 150g beef (minced)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup tomatoes pure
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 medium onion
- 2 tbsp. oil
Method Of Cooking Macaroni Filling
Boil water for pasta and add when it starts boiling then add macaroni and cook it till its tender and drains.
Put 2 tbsp.oil into a pan. Add onion and garlic and add minced beef, salt, pepper, herbs, and …cook until meat is done. Add tomatoes puree and tomato paste. Cook until sauce thickens.
Serve. One cup pasta per serving with approx. 1 cup sauce.
Cooking Method For Pizza Dough
- First of all put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk and warm water in a large bowl, stir to mix well. Allow sitting for 3 minutes. Then add oil, flour, and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed and knead for 8 minutes.
- Divide dough into four balls.
- In four 9″ cake pans, put 60gm. of oil in each making sure it is spread evenly.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9″ circle. Place in baking pans. Brush the outer edge of dough with oil. Cover with a plate. Place in a warm area and allow rising for 45 min to1 hour.
Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
Spoon 1/2 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1″ of edge and distribute 50 to 60 gm. shredded mozzarella and cheddar cheese on sauce.
Place toppings of your choice ——Vegetables/chicken / fish / macaroni etc.
Sprinkle again on top with 30 gm. mix cheese and then Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.