As you all know that mango is the king of all fruits and everything made from this fruit is always tasty. This mango mousse is very quick and simple to make. Try it and enjoy it in this summer with your love ones.
Ingredients Of Mango Mousse With Cream And Chocolate
- 3 mangoes
- 21/2 tsp. gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipped cream
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Sugar as taste
- Cream for garnishing
- Melted milk chocolate for garnishing
Method Of Mango Mousse With Cream and Chocolate
- In a blender, blend together mango pulp and sugar and make a mango puree.
- Heat 1/3 of mango puree with gelatin in a pan.
- When gelatin dissolves take off from heat and let the mixture cool down.
- Now add remaining mango puree in gelatin mixture.
- Add heavy whipped cream in it.
- Freeze overnight in serving cups.
- Decorate with chocolate chipped and cream and serve chilled.