When you think about summers, what’s the first thing that comes to your mind? for me, its mangoes. That’s right, who doesn’t love mangoes? they are sweet, juicy and basically absolutely delicious. My summer is incomplete without them. Following is a recipe of mango dessert that I invented myself and I decided to call it mango tango.
A dessert containing mangoes will never fail to make your mouth water. This dessert is very easy to make and I promise you that you won’t regret it if you try it at home. You can also turn this recipe into mango ice cream by keeping this overnight in the freezer. Here are some other mango dessert recipe https://www.neelscorner.com/quick-mango-dessert-recipe/
Ingredients Of Mango Tango
- 6-7 large mangoes, cut in cubes
- 1 bowl mango custard, make it little thick than usual
- 2 packets cream
- 1 mango puree
Method Of Mango Tango
- Make a puree of one mango in a blender and keep it aside for topping.
- Make thick mango custard according to the instructions given in the box. I made with 1-liter milk. Add more custard powder then mentioned on the box.
- Let the custard cool down completely.
- Now put your custard with cream in the blender and blend it. You can also blend it with electric hand beater. Beat till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Now add mango cubes in it and chill it well. Add mango puree on top and serve chilled. For ice cream leave this bowl in the freezer for a night and you have a nice homemade mango ice cream with mango chunks.
Its really yummy. And new. Will definitely try this
Sure do try