Here is a very easy and quick recipe for masala steam chicken by chef Zakir. This chicken is so tender and tasty that kids will finish it in no time. Best for kid’s lunchbox. Try this steam chicken and enjoy it with your family.
- ½ kg chicken
- 1 egg
- ½ cup tamarind paste
- 1 tbsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp. hot spices powder
- 2 tbsp. red chili powder
- 1 tbsp. ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp. plain flour
- Oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix ½ kg chicken with 2 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste, ½ cup tamarind paste, 2 tbsp. red chili powder, 1 tbsp. turmeric powder, 1 tbsp. cumin, 1 tbsp. hot spices powder and salt to taste.
- Coat all chicken pieces with plain flour and dip in beaten egg.
- Heat oil and deep-fry chicken until it turns golden brown.
- Steam fried chicken for 10 to 15 minutes and Masala Steam Chicken is ready to serve with a dip of your choice. I prefer it with garlic mayo and lots of french fries. You can also serve it with green mint chutney or ketchup or any mustard sauce.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.