I used boiled and shredded chicken for these mayo chicken sandwich. You can use cooked chicken chunks or saute chicken for it. Add boiled eggs or any vegetables you like. You can also grill it if you want to. You can make this sandwich in ten minutes and you can also give this to your kids in a school lunchbox.
Ingredients Of Mayo Chicken Sandwich
- 6-8 bread slices, remove edges
- 2 boiled eggs
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
Method Of Mayo chicken Sandwich
- In a bowl mix chicken and eggs in a mayo. Add salt, black pepper and mustard powder. Mix it well.
- Now take bread slice and spoon this mixture over it and spread it. Cover it with other bread slice and cut into a triangle.
- Serve with tea or in breakfast.