Microwave mug cake is a perfect solution for quick sweet cravings. This mug cake is quick and easy to make. You can make it with cocoa and chocolate or just vanilla. Serve it with any frosting of your choice and eat directly from a mug while watching your favorite movie.
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 4 tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
Method Of Microwave Mug Cake
- Mix all ingredients with an electric beater.
- Take a large mug and pour the batter in it. Don’t full up the mugs as your cake will rise.
- Microwave it for three minutes at high. Check your cake after two minutes as the heating of microwaves is different according to a brand. My cake took 2 minutes.
- Eat directly from a mug and enjoy it. You can also add whipped cream frosting on top or some melted chocolate with lots of chocolate chips.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback with pictures and share them in the comments section below.
- This recipe is kids friendly and you can also engage your kids with you while making it. As cooking is not needed, kids can easily make this in the microwave.