My kids love to eat eggs in any form. They are very good for your health and eyes. One egg contains 6 grams of high-quality protein and all 9 essential amino acids. Eggs are one of the only foods that contain naturally occurring vitamin D. So try to include eggs in your meals. Try this recipe for mince eggs. It is a full healthy dish.
Ingredients Of Mince Egg
- 1/2 kg beef mince, ground thickly
- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 lemons
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 8 green chilies, whole
- 1 tsp hot spices powder
- 1/3 tsp onion seeds (kolnji)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1tbsp red chili powder
- 2 tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 1/2 bunch green coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup clarified butter (ghee)
- 6 eggs
- Salt to taste1/2 cup water
Method Of Mince Eggs
- Boil the eggs. Heat little ghee in a frying pan and fry the eggs. Heat remaining ghee in a pan and fry finely sliced onions till they turn golden.
- Dice the tomatoes and add them to the onions. Add garlic and ginger paste and fry.
- Add hot spices powder, salt, red chilies, and turmeric powder. Fry some more. Add mince and water and mix it well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and keep the mince on a low flame to cook. When mince becomes tender and oil appears on the surface, add whole green chilies and finely chopped coriander leaves.
- Let it cook for a while and add onion seeds and eggs. Keep on low flame for 2-3 minutes and then serve. Garnish it with lemon wedges.