If you want to have quick pizza then you can try this recipe for mini feta cheese pizza. In it, we will use burger buns so it will be very quick to make and tasty too. Feta is a brined curd cheese that comes from the Eastern Mediterranean Basin. It is crumbly in texture with a slightly grainier feel. Its flavor is saltier than other cheeses with a hint of sweetness.
Ingredients Of Mini Feta Cheese Pizza
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup tomatoes
- 3 buns
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- Fresh basil leaves as required
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet and add tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are tender. Add salt.
- Fry chicken and onion in 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook until tender. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut the buns into half and spread the tomato paste over each half. Spread a spoonful of cooked chicken over the tomato paste. Top with mozzarella and feta cheese. Sprinkle with oregano and garnish with basil leaves.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese melts and the crust turns light brown.