If you want to have quick pizza then you can try this recipe. In it we will use burger buns so it will be very quick to make and tasty too.
Ingredients Of Mini Feta Cheese Pizzas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup tomatoes
- 3 buns
- 1/4 onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/3 cup feta cheese
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- Fresh basil leaves as required
Method Of Mini Feta Cheese Pizzas
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a skillet and add tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are tender. Add salt.
- Fry chicken and onion in 1 tbsp olive oil. Cook until tender. Add salt and pepper.
- Cut buns into half and spread the tomato paste over each half. Spread a spoonful of cooked chicken over the tomato paste. Top with mozzarella and feta cheese. Sprinkle with oregano and garnish with basil leaves.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese melts and crust turns light brown.
hi neel…..ur new website look is awe-inspiring…..
keep it up
can u pls add ” mutton karahi” by chef zakir or zubaida tariq and mutton white karahi by chef zakir
thanks sara. I will post that recipes soon. take care.
Sara here is the mutton karahi recipe by chef zakir for you…..https://www.neelscorner.com/mutton-white-karahi-by-chef-zakir-recipe/