These M&M cookies are the treat for kids. This recipe is always a favorite among kids and adults. Try this on birthday parties or at school gatherings. These cookies are soft and chewy with crunchy m&m.
- 7 ounces flour
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- 4 ounces butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup M&M
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Beat butter, caster sugar, and brown sugar together till they are creamy. Add vanilla essence and egg and again beat it well.
- Now sieve flour and baking powder. Now add 3/4 cup M&M in egg and butter mixture.
- Fold flour and baking powder mixture in butter mixture with help of wooden flour
- Drop dough by teaspoonful onto the baking sheet. Slightly push a few candies on top of each dough ball with the remaining candies.
- Grease baking tray and with the spoon put cookies on the tray unevenly. Bake it for 12 to 15 minutes or till they are golden in color.
- You can also add any other candies of your choice like bounties or any chocolate-coated small size sweets.
- Involve kids in baking with you, they will love it and family time will be great for them.