This moist chocolate banana bread is so soft that it just melts in your mouth. To make perfect banana bread you need 4 ripe bananas. And always use brown sugar for your bread. It gives the unique taste to your bread. You can drizzle melted chocolate on it or you can also add lots of chocolate chips in it. Best bread for breakfast or for your evening tea.
Ingredients Of Moist Chocolate Banana Bread
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted (1/2 cup)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg beaten
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed (frozen bananas are perfect because they’re extra sweet)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Method Of Moist Chocolate Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Place a folded piece of parchment paper in a loaf pan and spray with nonstick spray. This will help remove the loaf later. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes until well combined. Add the egg then add the mashed bananas. Mix for 30 seconds, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and vanilla. Mix until well combined. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan. Bake for 45-65 minutes until a knife inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting/serving.
- Serve hot or cold.
You like chocolate don’t you?
Where did u take this recipe from? Desi or
Took from internet….