If some emergency guests arrive at your place then you can make this Mughlai karahi because its very quick and simple to cook.
Ingredients Of Mughlai Karahi
- 1/2 kg chicken with bones
- 1 capsicum, cut into rings, remove seeds
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 2 tbsp red chili flakes
- 4-5 green chilies, whole and one cut in center
- 1/2 bunch green coriander chopped
- 4 tbsp cream
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds, crushed
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger roughly grated
- 1/2 kg yogurt, drain all its water in thin cloth
Method Mughlai Karahi
- Heat the ghee, add garlic ginger and fry it, when it changes color to light brown then add chicken. Cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Now add salt and tomatoes and half coriander leaves. Mix it all well and then add crushed cumin and coriander seeds.
- Now add drained yogurt, turmeric, red chili flakes and mix it all well.
- Add green chilies and fresh cream. Cook it and when it leaves oil then add rings of onion and capsicum. Cover it now and cook till chicken is tender.
- Garnish with remaining fresh green coriander. Serve hot with naan or chapatti.
Tip: Yoghurt must be sweet in taste and you can also use oil instead of ghee. This karahi will be cooked on high flame.
neel .is this recipe really that good to creat an impression on guests
yup it is
how to wash drum sticks so that no blood remains or oozes out while frying