This Mughlai biryani recipe is different from traditional biryani recipes. Give it a try and you will going to love the combination of rice, chicken, eggs and fries.
Ingredients Of Mughlai Biryani
- 1/2 kg rice, washed and soaked in water for half an hour
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 4 potatoes, cut in very thin fries
- 1/2 kg boneless chicken
- 8 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 4 green chilies, chopped
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp. whole hot spices
- Oil as required
- 2 onions
- 2-3 chicken pieces to make stock
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Method Of Muhalai Biryani
- First step is to make chicken stock. Make stock with salt and 1tbsp whole hot spices. When chicken pieces become tender turn off the flame. Your stock is ready. Shred chicken pieces.
- Second step is to cook boneless chicken. Take one onion and fry it in oil till its light pink in color. Add ginger garlic paste and bone less chicken. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add salt, red chilies, green chilies, tomatoes, turmeric powder,yogurt and cook the chicken till it is tender and leave the oil. Now add shredded chicken in boneless chicken and mix it well. Set it aside.
- Third step is to cook rice. Fry one onion till its golden brown. Add chicken stock as needed. Add salt and 1 tbsp. of whole hot spices. Add rice and cook till they are done.
- Deep fry the thinly cut fries and set them aside.
- Now take a large serving tray. First put the rice layer. Then put boneless chicken over it and garnish with with fries and boiled eggs. Enjoy