I love to eat healthy breakfast and this omelet is super healthy and yummy. You can also add cheese and green onions and whatever you like in stuffing. I love it with lots of olives, mushrooms and cheese. Lets make your breakfast fancy with this mushroom stuffed omelet recipe.
Ingredients Of Mushroom Stuffed Omelet
- 3 eggs
- Few button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. butter
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Red chilies to taste
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- Oil for frying
Method Of Mushroom Stuffed Omelet
- Melt butter in a pan and sauté mushrooms and onion in it for few minutes. Remove from heat when onion turns soft. Sprinkle some salt and pepper.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt, black pepper, oregano, milk and red chilies.
- Heat pan and add little oil. Pour eggs and spread them. When its cooked from one side put mushroom and onion mixture and fold it. Cook on slow heat till eggs are fully cooked.
- You can add cheese, tomatoes, capsicum anything you like in filling.
- Serve hot with bread slices.
I have tin mushrooms . Does it need to saute?
yup u need to sauté it