Mutton Chops looks really fancy on a dinner table and this recipe will surely win the hearts of your guests. These chops are dry and not cooked in gravy. You can have them as a side dish with your main meal.
- 1/2 kg mutton chops
- 1tbsp garlic ginger paste
- 1/4 cup oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 tsp. all spices powder
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tsp. crushed cumin seeds
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- In a cooking pot gently heat oil. Add ginger garlic paste and sauté.
- Then add mutton chops, yogurt, ground cumin, all spice powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, and salt.
- Cover with lid and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or till chops are tender and all water dries up.
- When chops are about to get tender, increase the flame and let the water evaporate.
- Grease a grill pan with some oil. Grill the mutton chops for 10 to 15 minutes. If you don’t have grill pan then you can use a frying pan. Serve chops with salad and dip.