I have got many requests for mutton white karahi recipe, so today I am posting this recipe for all my friends who want to cook this white karahi. It’s really very simple to cook and chef Zakir used very simple ingredients.
Ingredients Of Mutton White Karahi
- 1/2 kg mutton
- 375 gm yogurt, beaten
- 4-5 green chilies, slit in 2 from center
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2tbsp garlic and ginger paste
- 1 piece ginger, julienne cut
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp crushed cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp crushed black pepper
Method Of Mutton White Karahi
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions for 1-2 minutes. It’s white karahi so onions must not change their color. Fry them till they are little tender.
- Add mutton and fry it. Now add garlic and ginger paste and keep stirring it. Cook it on high flame till all water of mutton dries up. Now lower the flame and cover it and cook for other 4-5 minutes.
- Now add green chilies, salt crushed cumin seeds. coriander seeds and black pepper. Mix it well and add 1 cup water and yogurt. Again mix it and cover it and cook on low flame till mutton is tender. It will take 10-15 minutes.
- When mutton is well cooked and tender then add ginger and fresh coriander in it. Increase the heat and dry all the water.
- White karahi is ready. Serve it with naan.
i have also that magazine and this recipe is available on you tube and its exact step by step……i will send u the link if u want it.
salam,,,,,i just want to ask u 1 q…….white qorma ki pic app ki kuhd ki shot hai…..n besan halwa ki b……
must reply me,,,,thanks
no i didnt shot them, but now i am planning to take my own pictures so i recently bought a camera.
did u check the pizza pictures and chicken break pokora and some desserts …..that i took myself:)))
Simple and easy !