This recipe for namkeen pyaz gosht is made with mutton. This is a very simple slow-cooked lamb meat dish made with fatty meat and big bones of lamb.
Ingredients Of Namkeen Pyaz Gosht
Ingredients for Onion Puree:
- Onion 5-6
- Water 2 cups
- Green chilies 4-5
Ingredients for Mutton Stock
- Mutton 1 ½ kg
- Salt 1 tsp
- Water 4 cups
Ingredients for Namkeen Gosht:
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion puree 2 cups
- Yogurt 1 ½ cup
- Boiled mutton
- Mutton stock 3 cups
Method Of Namkeen Pyaz Gosht
- In a pot heat water and add onion, boil until onion gets soft.
- In a blender add boiled onion with water and green chilies. Blend until the smooth puree has formed. Your onion puree is ready. Set aside.
- In a pot heat water and add mutton, ginger garlic paste, and salt, and boil until the mutton gets tender. Reserve the stock for later use.
- In a pan heat oil and add onion puree. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Add yogurt and mix well. add boiled mutton and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add mutton stock and cover and cook until meat is fully done and until oil separates.
- Serve hot with tandoori roti and salad. I took this recipe from a super chef. You can check its video on their website.
- Do try this recipe and share your feedback in the comments section below.