I tried this recipe of no bake stove pizza last night and the result was fabulous. Now to make pizza you don’t need an oven. You can simply make it in pan on your regular stove and result is same as like the baked pizza.
Ingredients Of Stove Pizza
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 2 tsp yeast
- 2 pinch sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp olive or cooking oil
For Pizza Paste
- 1-2 tbsp oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced
- 500 gm tomatoes, chopped
- 2 pinch oregano
- 2 pinch sugar
- Salt to taste
For Pizza Topping
- 150 gm boneless chicken
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 spring onions with leaves, chopped
- 2 tomatoes without seeds, chopped
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 8-10 olives
- 5 mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Method Of Stove Pizza
- For the dough, just mix all the ingredients and knead them with water. Put it at room temperature covered for 3-4 hours till it becomes double in its size.
- For sauce, sauté onion and garlic in oil, add spices and tomatoes. Cook it for 2-3 minutes and then blend it in the blender. You can also store this sauce in refrigerator. I also added the red chili flakes in the sauce.
- Fry the chicken in oil then add a little water and cook till the chicken is done. Add chili sauce and salt in it. Remove from heat and add all vegetables in it. Add red chili flakes and 1/2 tsp oregano in it and mix it well.
- Now make a round pizza base from dough with the help of rolling pin. Preheat the pan on the stove. Put the pizza base in a pan and cover it, cook it on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take out the base from pan and apply the pizza sauce on another side, which is already cooked.
- Put chicken and vegetable mixture on it and then sprinkle both kinds of cheese on it.
- Put it in the pan again and cook it covered for 15 minutes or till the pizza leaves the pan.
Tip: You can change the toppings according to your choice and you can also make this pizza in an oven.
nice recipe. i am really found of pizaa & what makes it more delicious when you make it yourself 🙂
good post keep it up
its yummy but plz tell me how to make choclate cake on stove
You can make it in a same manner, put the cake tin in wok and bake it on very slow heat and covered for 45 minutes or till its done
Add cooking videos to your site
only written recipes here
thanks for the recipes plzz bring some new by chef rahat and i will like to know the cheesy bites pizza recipe. can u tell me what if we dont add chedder cheese in pizza i watched her latest programe of pizza and she added mozarella cheese only. i have tried pizzas many times but never get the perfect look. you r doing a great job
Thanks saba for appreciating my effort. You can make pizza with mozzarella cheese, i also skip the cheddar cheese because my kids don’t like it. It doesn’t effect the taste. I will try to post the cheesy bites pizza recipe.
hmmmm yummy thanx thanx thanx thanx alot for the recipe,u r doing good job.i love u for ur recipe
Thanks Ayesha for your appreciation.
Good pizza ! Instructions could be of a more easy nature.
Well .. Excellent Work anyways.
thanku. I am going to try it for the first time.
Anyways two things confuse me. One is where you have written that ‘cook till the chicken is done’
And the other is take out the base from the pan and apply pizza sauce on other side, which is already cooked’
Can you explain both of the lines. Especially the ‘side one’. I didnt get it.
And plz tell how to make zinger burger.
it means that apply the sauce on the side which is toward the base of pan…………….when you take the base out of the pan then you have to turn the base. you have to cook the chicken till its soft and tender
here is zinger burger recipe https://www.neelscorner.com/zinger-burger-by-chef-zakir/
hi nice job
these recipes gonna rok ut
Wonderful recipe yar ap tu cha gaye.,……;))
your recipe is very good
thanx for liking
Thanks Neelam Thanks 4 The Help 🙂 Gud Recipe.
thanx for liking nida
Woow first tym going through ur page and l must confess l love it.pls try and send me some of ur recipes in ma mails so that l can try ma hands on it.once again good work done .
Thanks for linking my page. There is a search box on my site. You can search any recipe you like. Thanks a lot again for liking https://www.neelscorner.com