Chef Tahir is no longer with us now but he will live forever in our hearts. Today I am sharing his best recipe for oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Ingredients Of Oatmeal Chocolate Chipped Cookies
- 1 cup oatmeal flakes
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
Method Of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Roughly crush the peanuts and then roast them lightly on low heat.
- In a bowl mix together oatmeal flakes, peanuts, flour, brown sugar, chocolate chips, oil, sugar, baking powder, egg, and vanilla essence.
- Preheat the oven at 170 degrees.
- When the dough is ready then shape the cookies. Grease the baking tray and bake the cookies in middle rack for 15 minutes.