You can make open face sandwich on bread slice, french loaf or burger buns. You can add any toppings of your choice like chicken,olives, cheese and any vegetables.
Ingredients Of Open Face Sandwich
- 250 gm. boneless chicken, thin pieces
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 4 burger buns
- 1/2 cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tsp. garlic paste
- 1/3 tsp. red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 2 tbsp. tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp. oil
Method Of Open Face Sandwich
- Heat the oil in pan and sauté the garlic in it. Now add chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes,onion, salt, black pepper, mustard powder, red chili, oregano and tomato sauce. Mix it and set it aside.
- Now take the one side of burger and spread the chicken mixture in it and spread cheese all over it. Do it with all buns.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve it with tomato ketchup.
- These are best sandwiches ever. You can also try this on bread slices.