This recipe is shared by Mahvish Sameer. Currently, she is running her own food page on Instagram. You all can follow her here@sweettooth_by_mahvish. Here is a recipe for an orange tangy salad made by her. I hope you all like and follow her for more yummy recipes. Here another recipe for a healthy salad
- orange cut in chunks
- apples cut in cubes
- pomegranate de-seeded
- Salad leaves
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Method Of Orange Tangy salad
- Cut all fruits and add salad leaves and peanuts in it. Put in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing in a separate bowl. Pour dressing on the salad just before serving.
- You can also save this dressing in the fridge up to one week and can use according to your need.
- Also, you can add anything you like in this salad beside the mentioned ingredients like salad leaves, cucumbers, olives, tomatoes, mushrooms, apples, pineapple, chicken chunks, rocket leaves, and so many options are there. Be creative and make your salad more healthy and must take fresh ingredients.
- Make sure to add salads in your daily diet.