The good thing about this dessert is that you don’t have to cook anything. Just mix the few ingredients and have a wonderful and yummiest Oreo coffee delight dessert. Try it and share with your love ones. Following recipe will make dessert for 4-5 persons.
Ingredients Of Oreo Coffee Delight
- 1 roll Marie biscuits
- 2 packet cream
- Sugar as required
- 2 packet instant coffee (3 in 1)
- 1/2 tsp. coffee powder
- 1 roll Oreo biscuits
- Chocolate syrup as required (Hershey’s or any other)
Method Of Oreo Coffee Delight
- Crush the Marie biscuits into a rough powder and make the base in an oval dish with this crushed biscuit powder.
- Now pour chocolate syrup over it. It will help to soak the biscuit base.
- Now in a bowl beat cream with instant coffee and 1/2 tsp. of coffee. Add sugar according to your taste after tasting it.
- Pour this cream and coffee mixture in dish over biscuit base and decorate it with Oreo biscuits and drizzle chocolate syrup over it. Freeze for 2-3 hours. Serve chilled.
- You can also add pineapples or crushed walnuts in layers if you like.