The good thing about this dessert is that you don’t have to cook anything. Just mix the few ingredients and have a wonderful and yummiest Oreo coffee delight dessert. Try it and share with your love ones. Following recipe will make dessert for 4-5 persons.
Ingredients Of Oreo Coffee Delight
- 1 roll Marie biscuits
- 2 packet cream
- Sugar as required
- 2 packet instant coffee (3 in 1)
- 1/2 tsp. coffee powder
- 1 roll Oreo biscuits
- Chocolate syrup as required (Hershey’s or any other)
Method Of Oreo Coffee Delight
- Crush the Marie biscuits into a rough powder and make the base in an oval dish with this crushed biscuit powder.
- Now pour chocolate syrup over it. It will help to soak the biscuit base.
- Now in a bowl beat cream with instant coffee and 1/2 tsp. of coffee. Add sugar according to your taste after tasting it.
- Pour this cream and coffee mixture in dish over biscuit base and decorate it with Oreo biscuits and drizzle chocolate syrup over it. Freeze for 2-3 hours. Serve chilled.
- You can also add pineapples or crushed walnuts in layers if you like.
This sounds yummy. I need to understand … what is a packet of cream … is that a pint of cream =16 ounces? So 2 packets of cream would be 32 oz or a quart of cream
Or is a packet of cream = to 8oz, or 1 cup, = to 1/2 pint so that 2 packets would = 16 oz, 1 pint
One packet cream.is almost one cup here
I am not a coffee fan. What can we use instead of coffee?
use coco powder
Til how many min we have to beat cream with instant coffe, coffe n sugar.
Is it until they all combine ?
till they are combine and cream is light and fluffy
What kind of cream?
i used olpers