Its not the recipe of ice-cream. Its my own version of Oreo Mcflurry dessert. It tastes like MacDonald’s Mcflurry and its too easy and quick to make. This dessert need no cooking so its perfect for this summer.
Ingredients Of Oreo Mcflurry
- 2 packets, 500gm, cream
- 3 half rolls of Oreo biscuits
- Sugar as required
- 2 sachet of 3 in 1 instant coffee
Method Of Oreo Mcflurry
- Crush the biscuits in rough powder. I put biscuits in plastic bag and then I crushed them with rolling pin. Save some biscuits for garnishing.
- Make sure your cream is chill. Whip cream till it forms peaks. Add sugar and coffee and whip it again.
- Now fold crushed Oreo biscuits in cream lightly. Put in cups and garnish it with Oreo cookies.
- Put in freezer for 3-4 hours and serve chilled.