My kids love to eat lasagna so I decided to make pasta in lasagna style. I made some pasta with veggies and some white sauce and then I layered the pasta with white sauce and some cheese. It was extremely delicious. Do try it on your weekend. You can also add cheese on top and bake it for more cheesy flavor. Here is the full recipe of pasta in white sauce.
Ingredients Of Pasta In white Sauce
- 1 packet pasta, any shape
- 1 cup boiled chicken, shredded
- 2 tbsp. oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 tsp. black pepper powder
- 5-6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 capsicum, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tbsp. chili sauce
For White Sauce
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. flour, heap
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Method Of Pasta In White Sauce
- Boil pasta as per instructions.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic in it, when it turns light brown then add tomatoes in it. Add capsicum, carrots and all spices in it. Add little water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken and mix it well. Add pasta and mix it.
For White Sauce
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat; stir in flour. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes. Do not brown. take off from heat and then gradually stir in milk and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until sauce begins to thicken.
- Season it with salt and white pepper. Remove from heat and add grated cheese in it and mix it well. Now your sauce is ready.
- Take a dish and put pasta in it and pour hot white sauce over it. Sprinkle some oregano leaves on top. Serve hot with garlic bread.