I tried them in Nandos and then I tried it at home and it came out very tasty. I used chicken and cheese stuffing in it, you can change the stuffing according to your taste.
Ingredients Of Peri Peri Bites
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- Oil for frying
Method Of Peri Peri Bites
- Split open jalapenos and remove seeds and membranes. Make sure pepper comes back to whole to ensure no cheese leakage. being careful not to cut the jalapeno in 1/2.
- Now combine cheese and chicken, add salt and pepper in it. Mix it well. Now stuff the mixture in jalapenos one by one.
- Now first coat the jalapenos with flour, then egg and in the end bread crumbs. Heat the oil and fry them.
- Serve with mayo sauce and enjoy watching your friends shed few tears, if the seeds are not removed properly