I tried them in Nandos and then I tried it at home and it came out very tasty. I used chicken and cheese stuffing in it, you can change the stuffing according to your taste.
Ingredients Of Peri Peri Bites
- 12 jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup boiled and shredded chicken
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- Oil for frying
Method Of Peri Peri Bites
- Split open jalapenos and remove seeds and membranes. Make sure pepper comes back to whole to ensure no cheese leakage. being careful not to cut the jalapeno in 1/2.
- Now combine cheese and chicken, add salt and pepper in it. Mix it well. Now stuff the mixture in jalapenos one by one.
- Now first coat the jalapenos with flour, then egg and in the end bread crumbs. Heat the oil and fry them.
- Serve with mayo sauce and enjoy watching your friends shed few tears, if the seeds are not removed properly
thanks, this is just what i needed, i made it today, and my family loved it!!
its one of my favorite too ayesha……………and thanx for liking the recipe
although im not a woman (as this blog is for women), still thanks for the recipe!!
my pleasure saboor
can u put all recipies in urdu
sorry its not possible jabeen to put recipes in urdu as its not in my site format
I just tried this recipe and I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much for sharing this 🙂 I have one question though, my breadcrumbs were coming off and didn’t stick to the peppers completely. I followed the recipe verbatim. Any tips?
I tried thwm today and every one loved them…. Thanku 🙂
Thanx for trying esha
Hi there, can we freeze them after coating them with crumbs and use it later
Yes you can
Neelam thanks for your reply. Can you please explain the procedure. My concern is will the chilli become soggy?
I never froze them but you can experiment