If you want to have perfect kebabs then your mince should have some fats in it. You cant make exact shape if your mince is dry. Make shape of kebabs according to your liking. You can make them thick or thin, small or big. These peshawri chapli kebab are very famous in Peshawar.
Ingredients Of Peshawri Chapli Kebab
- 1 kg fine mince (take mince with some fats)
- Salt to taste
- Crushed red chili to taste
- 1tbsp whole coriander seeds
- 1tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 fried onion, crush it
- 3 green chilies, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. green coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 inch piece ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. anardana (optional)
- 1 onion,finely chopped
- 1 tomato,finely chopped without seeds
- 1 cup makai ka atta
Method OF Peshawri Chapli Kebab
- Mix chopped onions, tomatoes, green chilies, ginger and fried onion, salt, crushed red chilies, whole cumin seeds, cumin seeds and anardana in mince.
- Mix all things well with your hand. Add egg and mix it again.
- Add makai ka atta and mix it well. Make shape of chapli kebabs.
- Heat oil in a fry pan. Press round shaped tomato into kebab and then fry it.
- Serve hot with tandoori roti and yogurt dip.