You can make this pineapple pudding dessert in no time. You have to whip cream and add some ingredients and you will get yummiest creamy dessert in few minutes. You can make it in any season as tin pineapples are available all the time and you don’t have to wait for any particular season to make this delight.
Ingredients Of Pineapple Pudding Dessert
- 1 pack digestive biscuits
- 4tbsp melted butter
- 1 liter milk
- Sugar as required
- 1 packet instant pudding
- 1 tin pineapple chunks
- 2 cups whipped cream
Method Of Pineapple Pudding Dessert
- Put the graham crackers into a food processor and pulse until they are reduced to fine crumbs. Add melted butter to the crumbs. Pulse until everything is combined, taking care to scrape the sides often so it all gets mixed together.
- Press the mixture into the bottom of your serving dish. Refrigerate for one hour.
- Now take milk and boil it. Add vanilla pudding mix in it. Adjust sugar according to your taste as sugar is already added in pudding mix. According to pudding mix instructions, you need 2 cups of milk but we want creamy and thin pudding so we take one-liter milk for one packet of pudding.
- When pudding cools down then pour it over biscuits base. Let it settle down in the refrigerator. Whip 2 cups cream with little sugar till it forms soft peaks.
- Take out the dessert dish. Put pineapple chunks layer over pudding and then cream layer. Garnish with pineapple chunks. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours and serve chilled.