Are you craving for some delicious pizza but are too lazy to make one? or the pizza delivery will take an hour and you simply can’t wait that long? well look no further than this recipe for pizza bread. A quick solution for your pizza cravings. Try this pizza bread recipe and satisfy your pizza cravings at once. The best idea for kid’s lunch at school. You can use ready-made tomato sauce or can make it at home too. Here are some other ideas for the kid’s lunchbox.
Ingredients Of Pizza Bread
- Bread slices 6
- Pizza sauce 4-5 tbsp.
- Olives 3 tbsp.
- Mushrooms 4 slices
- Chicken chunks 1/2 cup, or any type of cooked chicken
- Oregano 2 tsp.
- Tomato chunks
- Capsicum chunks
- Grated cheddar cheese 1 cup
- First, cut bread edges. It’s optional.
- Now set on a baking tray and spread pizza sauce.
- Together put any vegetable slices, olives, mushroom slices, chicken chunks, oregano, and grated cheddar cheese and bake at 180 degrees C for 10 minutes.
- Try this recipe and do share your feedback in the comments section below.
- You can also freeze these bread slices and bake them whenever you need to eat. You can add anything you like on toppings.