I cooked these pizza pockets last night and I took this picture in my kitchen, my camera is not professional one so i hope that you will like this picture. It was very easy recipe and tasty too. My kids liked it very much.
Ingredients Of Pizza Pockets
- 250 gm boneless chicken, thin pieces
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 4 long buns
- 1/2 cup cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/3 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
Method Of Pizza Pockets
- Heat the oil in pan and sauté the garlic in it. Now add chicken and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add capsicum, tomatoes, salt, black pepper, mustard powder, red chili, oregano and tomato sauce. Mix it and set it aside.
- Now scrap the buns from upper side and make a space in it. Fill the chicken mixture in it and spread cheese all over it.
- Bake it in preheated oven for 2-3 minutes or till the cheese melts. Serve it with tomato ketchup.
nele plz mujhy kal thursday ki zakir ki recipe kaba curry, and manj meel daal zaror send ker do, light ni thi , repete time so gi yaad nhi rha hay thanx full 2 u plz
Wow Wow, finally I found it. I am going to try it tomorrow morning .. I am a Pizza Lover 😀
hi my name is shivsingh rawat froom dubai and your good food recipe
U make it easy for us thanks chef
Thanks for the pocket pizza recipe. One question….what do you do with the balance scraped bread?
You can make crumbs and use them.
its very good recipe but i have a question that we have to half the bun and fill the mixture in between and then again close the bunor wehalf the bun and ten donot reclose it
Put mixture on half bun and dont close it….lts like open face burgers