Today again I am sharing Nadia Sohail recipe on my blog. She is a great cook and she is doing a great job by sharing all her tasty recipes with us. In this recipe we will stuff chicken breasts with spinach and then cook it. It can be served with rice and topped with some cheesy sauce. Here is the polo chicken recipe which taste you will never forget.
Ingredients Of Polo Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup boiled spinach
- 3-4 chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp. mustard paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Few olives
- 3-4 cloves garlic chopped
- 2-3 potatoes, shredded
- Flour as required
- 2 eggs
Method Of Polo Chicken
- Take chicken breast and cut it from a side and open it like a book.Hammer it.
- Squeeze spinach with your hands so extra water drained out. Mix all ingredients of filling in a bowl.
- Now put your filling in chicken breast and roll it. Roll cling paper on it and freeze for an hour.
- After an hour remove cling sheet and apply flour on chicken stuffed breast pieces. Dip them in egg and then again coat flour and roll them on shredded potatoes. Dust some flour again.
- Deep fry in hot oil on medium heat. It will take 20 minutes to cook. Fry them covered.
- After they are golden brown and tender cut them from center.
- Now for sauce sauté garlic in one table spoon and add all ingredients of sauce. Cook till it thickens. Pour on fried chicken and serve with rice.
it is very good and mouth watering dish.
Can we use regular spinach or baby spinach?