I was thinking of baking this pound cake for many days but I always ended up baking chocolate cake as I am so chocolate addict. Me and my kids love everything made with chocolate, whether it’s ice cream, milkshake or any dessert but I wanted to try something different this time.
With the kid’s approval, I finally baked this Pound cake yesterday and both me and my kids fell in love with it with the first bite. And quite surprisingly my husband was also not ashamed to throw some words of appraisal after eating the cake.
It is so tasty and soft that it just melts in your mouth. The recipe is so easy that even a kid can bake it in adult supervision. So, guys, I want you to try it and share your comments here. Don’t miss this mouth melting treat.
Ingredients Of Pound Cake
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cup sifted flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar, ground
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 3 tbsp. milk, at room temperature
- 13 tbsp. butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp. salt
Method Of Pound Cake
- Preheat oven to 10 minutes at 180 celcius degrees.
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients i.e flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- In another bowl lightly beat 3 eggs with vanilla essence and milk.
- Now add butter to dry ingredients and mix it with a wooden spoon.
- Now gradually add egg mixture and beat on medium speed.
- Grease loaf pan and pour this batter in it. Bake for 55 minutes at 180 degrees. Enjoy it with your loved ones.