Prawn wontons are my all time favorite. You can make them in advance and can refrigerate in a single layer not touching each other, just take them out and fry whenever you want to eat them.
Ingredients Of Prawn Wontons
- 1 tbs oil
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 4 spring onions finely chopped
- 2 clove garlic crushed
- 1ts grated ginger
- 500 gm cooked prawns, peeled, deveined and chopped
- 220 gm canned bamboo shoots, drained and chopped
- 1tb oyster sauce
- 1tbs soya sauce
- 30 won ton wrappers
- Oil for frying
Method Of Prawn Wontons
- Heat the oil and sesame oil in a wok, then add onions, garlic, and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Add the prawns, bamboo shoots and sauces and stir until combined. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Spoon two level teaspoons full of the prawn mixture into the center of each wonton wrapper, brush the edges with water and enclose the filling to form a pouch. Press the edges together to seal.
- Deep fry wontons in hot oil until crisp and golden, then drain on paper towels.
- Serve hot with sweet chili sauce.