This recipe for profiteroles is shared by Bibi Khan. She can make these heavenly baking goods with very little effort. she is natural and her recipes are always authentic and tested. Profiteroles are also known as éclairs. You can fill them with whipped cream, custard, or chocolate filling.
Ingredients Of Profiteroles
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 cup of All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 115 grams Unsalted Butter
- 4 Eggs at Room Temp
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
Method Of Profiteroles
- Put the water butter and salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat.
- Add flour mix well with a wooden spoon until the flour is completely mixed.. Put on medium heat. stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Scrape the dough into a large bowl. With a wooden spoon, beat in the eggs one at a time until all four eggs are well incorporated.
Spoon the dough onto a prepared baking sheet, dip your finger into a little water and smooth out the edges to make sure that no small bits poking out.
- Bake them for 45 minutes at 180 degrees in a preheated oven and let cool for 30 minutes before filling.
- My filling this time was whipped cream with sweetened condensed milk. Drizzled chocolate and dusted icing sugar on it.
I just want to make sure about baking temperature.
The recipe is saying to bake it at 180 degrees.
Is it correct?
Most of the recipes I saw required from 350-450
Its celsius.that must be farhenhite
That would be 180° C which equals 356° F
Sorry. The picture you show is not Eclairs, but Cream Puffs. Cream Puffs are round, while Eclairs are long. You can see it here (with pictures) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_choux_pastry_dishes
Profiteroles are small and round. Cream puffs are much larger.