Its just like normal custard trifle but I give it little twist with addition of ready made pudding mix and to tell you the truth it tastes much more better than custard trifle. I used ready made plain cake in it. You can also bake at home if you want your dessert more tasty. Add sugar according to your taste as the sugar is also added in instant pudding mix. Here is the best pudding trifle recipe ever.
Ingredients Of pudding Trifle
- 1 packet instant egg pudding, I used rafhan egg pudding
- 1 1/2 liter milk
- Sugar to taste
- 3 tbsp. vanilla flavor custard
- 1 tbsp. coco powder
- 1 tin pineapples
- 1 plain cake, I used bunny tea cake
- 1 packet cream
Method Of Pudding Trifle
- Arrange the slices of cake in the bottom of oval shaped dish.
- Boil milk and add sugar in it. Add packet of pudding mix and stir it continually. Now dissolve the custard powder in some cold milk and add it in boiling milk. Keep stirring. Now let this pudding cool down. The texture of this mixture is not very thick as it will settle in pudding texture when it cools down.
- When your pudding mixture is little warm then pour it over your cake. Refrigerate it until pudding sets.
- Whip the cream with little sugar. Pour cream on pudding and dust some coco powder on it.
- Arrange pineapple wedges on it and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
Will Try Soon 🙂
Do we have to add pudding mixture and vanilla custard powder in 11/2 litre of milk
Pudding mix is basically for 2 cups milk so we add vanilla custard vaz we r using more milk