This is my mother’ s recipe. She used to make this chicken karahi whenever there were surprise guests. This recipe is really quick to make and it tastes good like the karahi you eat at restaurants. You can also freeze this chicken when its half cook. When you need to eat just take it out and fry tomatoes and put tender chicken in it. So its really quick chicken karahi recipe.
Ingredients Of quick Chicken Karahi.
- 1 kg chicken small pieces
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tbsp. ginger and garlic paste
- 7-8 tomatoes chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp. red chilies
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 tsp. all spices powder
- 6-7 green chilies chopped
- 1 cup oil
- Green coriander for garnishing
Method Of Quick Chicken Karahi
- Take a pan and add chicken, onion, ginger and garlic paste, salt, red chilies, turmeric powder and coriander powder and one cup water in it. Cover and cook till chicken becomes tender and water dries up.
- Now take a wok and heat oil in it. Fry tomatoes and green chilies for 3-4 minutes. Now add cooked chicken and all spices powder.
- Cook on high flame till it leaves oil. Garnish with fresh green coriander and serve hot with naan.