This recipe for quick keto pizza is shared by Alexa Antinoro. This pizza tastes great and I can have it daily. Try this and do share your comments. You can top it with any toppings and cheese you like. Here are some more keto recipes
Ingredients Of Quick Keto Pizza
- Preheat oven to 400
- Microwave cream cheese and cheese for 90 seconds. Mix together halfway through and again after microwaved.
- Add egg and almond flour. Mix together well.
- Flatten out on a baking tray, poke holes with a toothpick so it doesn’t bubble, and bake for about 6 minutes.
- Add holes anywhere if it starts to bubble
- Add cheese, sauce, or any other toppings. Bake until cheese is melted and edges of the crust start to brown (about 6 minutes)
- For toppings, there are tons of unlimited options. you can add mushrooms, olives, chicken, mince, bacon, mutton, beef, onions, tomatoes, capsicum, chives, sausages, pepperoni, garlic, different types of cheese. Serve your pizza hot and don’t worry about carbs. This recipe has already very low carbs.
- My favourite is mozzarella cheese. lots and lots of cheese.